Starting my morning with a refreshing smoothie, is a new habit of mine. It is one small and yummy healthy decision that leads the way to a healthier day.
I made this smoothie in my NutriBullet, but it can be made in any blender. Also, I used sunfood superfood smoothie mix. It is an organic, none GMO, vegan, raw, and kosher blend of super foods including: Acai powder, chai seed powder, goji berry powder, maca powder. It has 10 grams of protein per serving from sprouted brown rice, and 6 grams of fiber! You can buy it online at Amazon. It tastes great, but I’m sure there are other brands out there worth trying. I made a single serving in my NutriBullet, but you can multiply for more servings.
Great way to start your morning!
– 1/2 fresh banana
– 4 frozen strawberries (can be fresh)
– 3 tbsp of Sunfood superfood smoothie mix
– 3 ice cubes
– 1 teaspoon of almond butter
– Drizzle of honey (optional)
– Almond milk up to the max line (can use rice, soy, or low fat milk)
Blend, and Enjoy cold!